Caolán McNamara schrieb:

Unspecified is the best-fit for now, but it would be nice to separate
"dailies" from "unspecified". Is it possible to add another entry into
the bugzilla LibreOffice version list just for "dailies" (or nightlies)

Hi,

is "in discussion", although currently I only discuss alone ;-)
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-Projects-Incubator#Time_Table> Item "Bugzilla - Version Item". I prefer a Solution "Daily" in Pulldown and Build unifier string somewhere else. Long ago when I was active in Mozilla project we used "Trunk" from Version Picker + Build identifier in Report text.

CU

Rainer