Hi Maarten,

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 09:58:25AM +0100, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I was just trying to follow this LCOV Code Coverage guide:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Lcov
>
> which recommends to run configure '--with-system-libs' in order to easily
> filter 'non-core' / non-libreoffice code from the resulting lcov report.
> Perhaps this needs a different approach, then.

Is there a specific area in which you're interested wrt. code coverage?

There is
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/tree/lcov/coverage.sh>
that is a start of mapping source code locations to unit tests, that can
give you much quicker feedback if you plan to do "pick an untested area,
writer a unit test, re-check if the test indeed increased coverage"
cycles.

Regards,

Miklos