On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > So where does this 'buildbot.git' live, and how do I set up submit
> access to
> > > that so I can commit the script ?
> >
> > as I said :-) gerrit.
> > gerrit.libreoffice.org/buildbot
> >
> Okay, so did 'git clone git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/buildbot', and
> registered for an account over at gerrit and committed my public ssh key. S
>

> > same process to upload patches than core.git  :-)
> >
> Which is ? Pointer to some docs or an explanation would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
>
> nevermind, I guess this is it:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit

one more question: is it possible to change your gerrit username after you
have set it to something ? Id like to change it, but it seems the gerrit
html gui doesnt allow you to change it. Deleting and creating the account
again is fine I guess, but I cant find options to delete the account
anywhere either.

Thanks.

- Maarten