On 07/04/2011 09:14 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Question is: Is Help->Libreoffice Credits menu entry necessary at
all if there's a link to it within the about window? I don't think
so. If we remove it, we could remove CREDITS.odt as well. Or at
least we need to sync them.

Hm, given the wide range of environments LibreOffice is deployed,
I'd think a offline version has its charme - would you maybe want to
sync with spaetz on updating the credits.odt every once in a while?

Thanks for catching this,

This is a good point. Is there any packaging script if a release rolls out? Maybe credits.odt update could be done automatically within this.

Thomas