On 03/05/2015 02:58 PM, Jan-Marek Glogowski wrote:
Interestingly this didn't find the above instance of

  inline sal_uInt16 GetPos(const SwFmt *p) const
{ return SwVectorModifyBase<Value>::GetPos( static_cast<Value>(
const_cast<SwFmt*>( p ) ) ); }

but as it's a template it is probably not used anywhere (anymore?).
[...]
Was this really the only callee?

Note that these checks are done at runtime, so only caught whatever is executed during "make check" (and I only logged the first backtrace I came across for each individual problem---as each failure stopped the build and needed to be fixed before re-running "make check").