Hi all,

I am Jessie, a junior student majoring Computer Science in Southeast
University, China. I found LibreOffice very interesting and I want to
contribute to 'Rework of the Tools -> Customization... dialog' project.
I've read the extensive description[1] and gained a deeper understanding of
this idea.

I have a lot of C/C++ programming experience and do have the ability to
understand other's code. I am now building LibreOffice and planning to fix
one of the easy hacks.

I would like to know if there's anything else I need to prepare now? Thank
you!

Qiwen Gao
Computer Science & Engineering
Southeast University, China