On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 10:54 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> BTW: The crash happens when people close the document. It usually
> happens when people close the whole application => It is ugly,

        We've seen a number of similar bugs in recent times, some of which have
been quite long standing; there is some thought that the XCloseListener
impl. and 'notifyClosing' may not be being called correctly these days.

        That of course, may well trigger a number of issues - eg. one worked
around in basic's sb.cxx in recent times, potentially redlining related
crashes on close etc.

        Might be nice if someone had time to dig into / disprove that
hypothesis. Then again, it's always nice to fix latent bugs in various
shutdown paths ;-)

        ATB,

                Michael.

--