Hi,

On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 05:36:21PM +0800, Matthew J. Francis wrote:
> What about setting it up so the blacklist can be packaged
> independently of the version of LibreOffice?
>
> I'm assuming that the format of the data is simple enough that it
> should essentially never need to change.

You then still need to update it in stable. And what if exactly the
version of mesa you *have* to ship with has that bug? Disabling OpenGL
in a stable release (read stable as not-changing) when you had it before
and it worked in (some) cases?

No way...

Such auto-update is different for virus definitions or whatever, but...

Regards,

Rene