On 08/07/2015 11:32 AM, Miklos Vajna wrote:
In case all other ParaAdjust implementations (I'm sure at least editeng
has one) also deal with a sal_Int16 in fact, then just changing
'[property] com::sun::star::style::ParagraphAdjust ParaAdjust;' to
'[property] short ParaAdjust;' in the IDL file (and using a comment to
still refer to the enumeration informally) would make sense, I think.
Even if the in-build check complains that this is nominally an
incompatible change.

or, even more conservatively, keep the property declaration of type ParagraphAdjust (to avoid becoming---if only nominally---incompatible) and just adapt the documentation and state that actual implementations use values of type SHORT instead