Hi

* about setTitle

What I mean is:  Is it supposed to be useful functionality that a client
that has access to an XDeck instance can change its title?  Or should
the title rather be immutable and attached to the XDeck instance when it
is created?

I often wonder this when I see UNO interfaces that have getter/setter
method pairs for some item of the object's internal state.  When an
object is considered as internal state plus an external set of
"messages" it can react to, it often does not make sense to have setter
methods for individual items of the internal state.  Nevertheless,
people are sometimes tempted to add such setters "just because," and
that may lead to unnecessary problems.  That's why I'm asking.

The title is what is displayed
One can want (as uno user) to modify contextually the title
I admit this may be over engeneered regarding legacy decks and panels, but for custom ones deployed as extension that may be usefull (at least for my real life need)

* about setOrderIndex

I'm not sure I understand you here.  But if there is no real need for
client code to be able to change an XDeck's orderIndex, I'd suggest to
just not offer that functionality.  (This is similar to the above
setTitle.)

a client may want to re-order (especially) its decks
a custom deck (extension deployed) always apear at the bottom
this setOrderIndex allow to reorder the decks to the need of the extension developper

it is some complementary quick-to-do regarding the movePrevious/Next/First/Last api on decks and panels

Laurent