Redmond@139. wrote:

 > hello sir/madam
 >       I'm using Windows 7 and Visual Studio 2008 team version & 2013
 > commnunity version,and I have
 > installed libreoffice 5.0 sdk,I'm not too familar with C++ ,but my project
 > was using VC++,so how
 > do I convert a *.rtf file to *.doc programmatically?any help would be
 > appciated.
 > Regards
 > Ken

The easiest would be to use a command line, like
soffice --convert-to "doc:MS Word 97" yourfile.rtf --headless.

I have read somewhere that on Windows you have to use -convert-to instead of
--convert-to. I can't check that as I don't have Windows.
Also you should give the complete path of the soffice binary, or make sure it
is in a directory that appears in your PATH environment variable.

Hope this helps.
--
Piet van Oostrum <p...@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/