On 16.02.2016 21:03, Paul Blinzer wrote:
> Michael, et al,
>
> thank you for the suggestion of --disable-atl. Using it let the compile
> go through.

ok... i was more suspecting that nobody had tested --disable-atl and
thus some test that actually required ATL was not disabled in that case,
but good to hear that that was not the problem.

> Also for the good news, to root cause the ATL issue I reinstalled VS2013
> community alongside VS2015 community and with that the compilation went
> through just fine. So no action on your side necessary and apologies for
> the spam.

well if you ever manage to find out what caused the failure that would
be interesting, there's no reason why it should fail.