Hi Jesús,

Jesús Corrius schrieb:
Hi Regina,

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:53 PM, Regina Henschel<rb.hensc...@t-online.de>  wrote:
Hi all,

I've finished 'make build' on WinXP. Now I have installed administrative
with 'setup.exe -a' with the setup.exe from
instsetoo_native/.../install/en-US. It unpacked the files without problems,
but when I try to run soffice.exe I get an error about missing MSVCR90.dll.

Other versions with administrative installation does not have this problem.

Do I miss something after 'make build'?

What version of the compiler are you using for the build? If it's
Visual Studio 2008 the C runtime libraries version 90 are installed
with the compiler and it would be very strange that it doesn't find
them...

It is Visual Studio 2008 Express. It is the first time I get this error.

In any case, can you post the output of the error that you can find in
"Administrative Tools" ->  "Event Viewer" ->  "Applications"? That
output can probably give us more hints about the problem.

Windows Installer-Transaktion wird gestartet: C:\git\LO35OKT\instsetoo_native\wntmsci12.pro\LibreOffice_Dev\native\install\en-US\libodev35.msi. Clientprozess-ID: 8132.

Windows Installer-Transaktion wird beendet: C:\git\LO35OKT\instsetoo_native\wntmsci12.pro\LibreOffice_Dev\native\install\en-US\libodev35.msi. Clientprozess-ID: 8132.

Product: LibO-dev 3.5 -- Installation operation completed successfully.

Das Produkt wurde durch Windows Installer installiert. Produktname: LibO-dev 3.5. Produktversion: 3.5.0. Produktsprache: 1033. Erfolg- bzw. Fehlerstatus der Installation: 0.

Kind regards
Regina