Hi,

El 13/01/17 a les 15:03, Michael Meeks ha escrit:
* Release Engineering update (Christian)
     + 5.2.5 RC1 schedule acceleration ?
         + fixes for both regressions in 5.2
         + builds done, tagging finished, up-loading underway.
         + should we do an RC1 release as final ?
               + Markus’ patches in the release & sensible (Xisco)
               + concern wrt. rushing things (Thorsten)
               + does waiting one week make sense ? (Xisco)
            => test over the weekend – recide RC2 or release on Tuesday (Xisco)
I haven't heard any concern about crashes in 5.2.5.1 over the weekend so I believe we can give a go to the final release.

Regards

--
Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team