On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 02:37:07AM -0800, Caolán McNamara
<cao...@kemper.freedesktop.org> wrote:
>     add script to download documents from various bugzillas

Thanks for putting this script to the tree. I got an earlier version of
this before the Paris conference, where I mentioned it detected various
issues in the new RTF tokenizer. Finally I could fix all these, so with
current master (commit fcae5e4) all the 518 RTF files grabbed by this
script can be imported without a crash.

(Sure, it does not mean it can't cause a crash in Writer itself or the
result of the import is bug-free, but it's a first step.)