Hi,

Le 09/08/2017 à 14:35, Michael Stahl a écrit :
On 09.08.2017 14:27, Paul Menzel wrote:
Building LibreOffice 5.4.0.3 with one user, and then building it with another
user shows that it tries to write to the same paths in the temporary directory,
which of course fails[...]

the bug must be somewhere in solenv/bin/modules/...

although i don't think i've ever seen a failure like this, and i build
multiple release branches concurrently every day... maybe it happens
only if you have translations enabled or something like that?

I build LO 5.4 and master every day, both with translations enabled and I never had a failure like that.

What is surprising me is that : "Building LibreOffice 5.4.0.3 with one user, and then building it with another user...". Does that mean that the local repository is shared between several users ?

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.