Hi Maxime,
On 09/12/11 15:24, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
Hello Maxime,

On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 16:12 +0100, Maxime de Roucy wrote:
Hello

I have been ask to add the possibility to add a carriage return in a
cell via Ctrl+Enter in the formula bar (like when I directly edit the
cell).
I think Noel (CC'ed) either has already implemented that, or is planning
to.
yes, it should be working now, you should be able to see the latest state of things in both master and 3.5 builds
.  Either way you
should sync with him to see where we are currently.
well, feel free to test, improve submit patches etc. ( like Kohei said, I just picked up the gsoc task so I aint any sort of expert )

Noel