Thank you Michael for your suggestion. I was able to rectify that error by using the --enable-64-bit flag and also, configured the build successfully. Now, I am trying to build the right version of the make file to build and run libreOffice.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Koushik Sekhar

by using the flag --enable-64-bit