On 06.03.2018 10:09, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 05.03.2018 21:41, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Stephan Bergmann <sberg...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 23.02.2018 18:57, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

Done - now jenkins' message should be sent to ALL (owner, reviewer and
"interested" users (those who starred the change or watch another user
on the changeset)

Doesn't seem to work.

I certainly do get the jenkins build-status comments sent as email
notifications..

I assume you already did the usual look-in-spamfolder dance? Also I
assume you do receive the rest of the gerrit-comments, just not the
ones from jenkins?

There's no such mails blocked in my spam folder.  And I'm pretty sure that, for a Gerrit change on which I'm listed as reviewer, I do get mails for mine and all other people's comments, just not for comments from Jenkins.  But I don't have a fresh example handy right now where that happened; I'll keep an eye out when this happens again.

Still doesn't seem to work. For <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/50387/>'s four comments today (Mar 9) so far,

Andras Timar
Uploaded patch set 4.
15:02

Jenkins
Patch Set 4: Build queued https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_master/541/
15:03

Andras Timar
Patch Set 2: (2 comments)
15:04

Jenkins
Patch Set 4: Build Failed https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_master/541/ :
FAILURE
15:16

I got mails for the two by Andras, but not for the two by Jenkins.