Le 01/04/2018 à 07:35, Áron Budea a écrit :
Hi JBF and all,
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 13:46 CEST, Jean-Baptiste Faure <jbfa...@libreoffice.org> wrote:
It works again if I remove --disable-firebird-sdbc from my autogen.input
I do not know what changed in the last 3 days that make firebird-sdbc
mandatory and if that is expected.

Should be fixed with 1859b45a08ccc2fa6da72cf6ee8196185df6ef37 from yesterday,
please pull and try again.

Indeed it works again since this commit. Thank you to Tamas Bunth for the fix.

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.