Hi Eike,

On 05/08/2018 02:52 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
In sc/source/core/data/dociter.cxx:ScQueryValueIterator::GetThis()
ScQueryCellIterator::GetThis() that is..
Sorry for that..
Would it be a good idea to add a boolean mbDontSkipEmptyCols to
ScQueryValueIterator which is only set to true for e.g. ScCountIf
(ideally only when empty cell is part of the query, but I don't know
if that can be achieved simply).?
It shouldn't need another parameter, just evaluating also
rItem.mbMatchEmpty there should be sufficient, so

             while (!rItem.mbMatchEmpty && pCol->IsEmptyData());

(untested)

Well, that's the way I will be going then. Thanks!

Winfried