Looks sane.

I pushed it into 3-5.

F.

On 19/01/12 13:20, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi Andras,

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 13:01 +0100, Andras Timar wrote:
Duplicated beyond that. Windows .ico files contain icon sets, each
file contains 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 128x128, and 256x256 icons. But
many identical .ico files were embedded into the resource with
different names (for historical reasons). Almost all of them were
referenced from the code.

        Oh - nice :-)

Another level of duplication was that soffice.exe and soffice.bin both
contained the same 40 icons. soffice.exe contained the icons for
Windows Explorer, soffice.bin contained the icons for application
windows' titlebar and Alt-Tab. Now Windows Explorer takes the icons
from soffice.bin, too.

        Great.

Zoom levels are not affected. And yes, I read your comment in the bug
about images.zip. But I have no idea how to create an icon handle from
an image runtime, that Windows API call expects.

        Lovely; so - I'm ecstatic :-) it'd be nice to get a triple new-feature
review from Tor or Fridrich on the topic - but I'd like to see it in 3.5
if we can: should shrink our download&  speed our startup.

        Thanks !

                Michael.