On 01/26/2012 09:55 AM, Radek Doulik wrote:
I am unable to reproduce it here. Do you have some other way to
reproduce it other then make check?

No, only way I'm aware of is to run forms_unoapi check and watch system's memory consumption grow obsessively (first slowly but steadily, then aggressively towards all the 8G in my machine). One thing that might make a difference (besides much more memory potentially hiding the problem from sight?) is my --enable-dbgutil.

I am attaching updated patch with fixed loop. Please could you try it?

No, still the same symptoms (incl. "Unknown meta action type encountered" warnings). I *think* it is the call to ImplPlayWithRenderer from within GDIMetaFile::Play that is causing the problem (i.e., I never observed ImplPlayWithRenderer return false, so that the loop would actually be executed).

Stephan