On 01/27/2012 05:09 PM, Jonathan Adams wrote:
I managed to hack together a "solaris.mk" file (by copying unxgcc.mk
and making a few "SUN" changes) and that got me a little further ...

Are we talking new build system solenv/gbuild/platform/{solaris,unxgcc}.mk (where a solaris.mk already exists, however) or old build system solenv/inc/{solaris,unxgcc}.mk? In the latter case, that COMEX problem discussed in another part of this mail thread should be the solution; there should be no need for an additional file there?

Stephan