Hi Lionel,

On 2012-01-31 at 23:14 +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

> Attached patch fixes fdo#45453, which breaks datasheet display of all
> queries/tables (with more than twice the number of rows than fit on
> screen), if the database system does not properly support boolean
> types.
>
> The original bug report is about Firebird SQL.
>
> Please apply to libreoffice-3-5.

>From what I see, the change is local - ie. it is our code that
introduces the boolean, and also our checks for that; and your patch
changes that to setting byte, and checking for 0/1.

This looks fine, and really, according to what I've googled, much better
than using boolean that seems to be quite implementation specific.

Pushed to -3-5:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=acc36a60de35cdc07e41d1838738b7603e87cf4d

Regards,
Kendy