Hi Drew,
On 16/02/2012 06:50, drew wrote:
[...]

Just to wrap this thread up, I suppose.

Well, after adding --enable-gtk3 it works.

Had some issues related to the firewall, but got around that - turned it
off (not likely a good long term solution :-)

WebSocket support was (is) an issue.
- Win7 and Vista with ie9: Fail
- HP Mini 110, Mi (Linux) w/ FireFox [latest updates applied]: Fail

All the other browsers I tried (FF under Natty, Chromium, Opera): Pass

@Andor - if you just want to play with this, I could point you to a VM
with everything pre-installed - I'd need a day or 2 to put it together I
suppose, just let me know.

I'm also interested in trying to play with it. But no hurry - I just have some DVD labels to localize ;-) so when you'll be ready, could you ping me too, please? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Sophie