> Started from the other end, patch 22 and 21 are pushed to master.
Nice!

Attached are my reviewed patches (don't have commit access :-( ).
It's my first review, hopefully I did everything right.

I also replaced the bits that seemed like too literal translation with.

And an extra kudos for translating "spaltiger
Bereichsfrischling". That's just unfathomable to me ^^.

Just asking: Is there a specific reason to highlight negations with
capital letters (e.g. NOT)?

Cheers,
    Philipp