On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:22:44 +0100, julien2412 <serval2...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Yes I had language-tool enabled in autogen.lastrun.
So I removed it then did :
- ./autogen.sh
- make dev-install
- removed LO profile

But I saw no difference :-(
Either what I did is not sufficient to take this change into account
(perhaps I should run "make clean && make")
or the cause is something else as Tommy (see in this same thread) suggests.

Julien.

--

do u have many autocorrect entries as well?

as I said before in my experience OOo/LibO performances gets worse when you have a lot of autocorrect items.

try with a fresh installation of LibO or download the portable versione from here:
http://www.winpenpack.com/main/download.php?view.1323

do you still see that freeze at first start?