On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Norbert Thiebaud <nthieb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Mariana Marasoiu
> <mariana.maras...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Mariana Marasoiu

>>> What version are you trying to build ? this message seems to indicate
>>> something more than a month old
>>
>> Well, I am trying to build the master branch of the git repo.
>
> The thing is that message above, especially the part about 'source
> ./Env.Host.sh does not exist in master since February 5th (see
> solenv/bin/build.pl)
>
>>Today I made a simple git pull to get the latest changes, and then ran
>> make again, but with the same result.
>
> the problem may be that you dd a git pull and not a ./g pull -r ?

I did yesterday a ./g pull -r but it didn't fix the build. Afterwards,
I tried a make clean & make, which ended with the same result.

I followed Korrawit's instructions and realised that the branch I was
trying to build wasn't the master, but libreoffice-3-5. So I switched
to master, did ./g pull -r and now it's building once again. Lets hope
this time works :D

> In any case...
> you mentionned
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build
>
> I supposed you read
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build#The_Build_Failed..._What_can_I_do.C2.A0.3F
>
> and particularely the part:
> "
> [...]
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /lo/libo/connectivity/source/cpool
>
>  it seems that the error is inside 'connectivity', please re-run build
>  inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
> information in all this is that the module 'connectivity' could not be
> built for some yet unknown reason.
> [..]
> "

To my shame, I skipped the part where it said I shouldn't be posting
that on the list. I'm sorry about that and next time I'l make sure
I'll read more carefully the documentation before posting. Thanks for
pointing it out!