2012/4/24 Michael Meeks <michael.me...@suse.com>:

>        Of course, large changes to the help such as re-ordering may hurt
> translators - but no idea.

Re-ordering is not necessarily a problem, but English alphabetical
order is. Function names are localizable, and localized names need a
different alphabetical order. BTW I can imagine that function names
are in the original German alphabetical order, but I haven't checked
it. :) Of course we can over-engineer it, each function description
can be in an XML snippet, and those can be sorted compile time. Or
something better navigation should be invented.

Best regards,
Andras