Any chance we can get this in so I can get my tinderbox running on a RAM-Drive?
I can confirm it works on my tinderbox at least.

Regards, Noel Grandin.

On 2012-05-06 20:57, Matú? Kukan wrote:
Hello,

These patches allow us to get rid of path conversions in makefiles by
using cygpath -m format.
But this only works with make 3.82, so configure is also changed.
(Only for cygwin)
There are only few exceptions where we need cygpath -u format.

I am not sure if we want this now or later. (after libreoffice-3-6
branch is created ?)
Posting here, so you know about this and can push if that's good.

It should work without problems ;-)

HTH,
Matú?