Hi all,

I am still working on
  tdf#149551 separate TextRotateAngle from TextPreRotateAngle
  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/136447

PPTX import and export are now basically OK, but DOCX does not work at all. I have some questions about this:

(1)
I have turned off creating a textbox associated with the shape for some cases, so I can see what happens on import. (Text rotations are still missing here as a reason not to use a textbox).
-            else if (mbTextBox)
+            else if (mbTextBox && getRotation() == 0 && !mbFlipV)
             {
                 aShapeProps.setProperty(PROP_TextBox, true);
             }

Apart from the fact that the shape-text cannot contain images, math objects or bullets, does this cause any other problems?

(2)
The textbox created automatically on import of a shape causes significant problems when the text in the shape needs to be rotated for some reason. Could the creation of the textbox be limited to cases where the capabilities of a frame are actually needed?

(3)
The XML_bodyPr element is handled directly in WpsContext.cxx. Why is TextBodyPropertiesContext not used? Evaluating the attributes is quite complex if done correctly, see e.g.: TextBodyProperties::pushTextDistances(). It would be nice not to have to repeat all this within WpsContext.

Kind regards,
Regina