On 05/06/12 19:37, Joost Eekhoorn wrote:
>>>   I could not found a dialogbox class, thus I build one: class
> DialogBox in dialogbox.py.
>
> I did not look good enough.
> There is UnoDialog2.py in wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/ui.

hi Joost,

this is apparently a result of a GSoC project from last year; the goal
was to convert the Java based wizards to Python, but it looks like this
was not really finished and the Python wizards are still a construction
site.

if you like hacking in Python, then any effort to finish the Python
wizards so we can actually ship them would be much appreciated.