On 06/07/2012 10:34 AM, Thomas Arnhold wrote:
Hi,

this patch removes some dead code. Please could someone review it, especially the part at sc/source/ui/view/tabvwsha.cxx, to be sure it's save.

Thanks!

Thomas

Hi, Thomas,

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will soon reply. However, I think that in ScTabViewShell::UpdateNumberFormatter() only the call to ScDocument::DeleteNumberFormat() should be removed, and the rest should be left alone. Of course this also means that the calls to ScTabViewShell::UpdateNumberFormatter() should not be removed.

Respectfully,
Daniel Bankston