Hello Ruslan,

On 12.07.2012 14:50, Ruslan Kabatsayev wrote:
These patches make TabBar and ToolBox have correct native background
(needed for bg gradients and other non-flat-colored backgrounds).

this patch a bit breaks a toolbar look to me. (on Linux, the default Ubuntu's Ambiance theme, have not tried on windows, where it is now completely broken I guess).

vcl/source/window/toolbox.cxx:575:

// toolbars known to the dockingmanager will be drawn using NWF or a gradient // docked toolbars are transparent and NWF is already used in the docking area which is their common background
 // so NWF is used here for floating toolbars only

So I'd revert that change it toolbox.cxx. Opinions?

Regards,
Ivan