Hi Eike,

On 8 August 2012 17:51, Eike Rathke <er...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> And also when we are collaborating and either we or the other side
>> gets offline, message is printed in the terminal and the mode is
>> switched back to normal.
>
> Wow! That's great! How do you detect offline?

In fact, it does not work as expected :-(. Because when the contact
closes the document, he is still online, so we don't know about closed
channel.
Then I thought chat-state-changed [1] could work, but does not seem
to. (I've only now found it's deprecated, I will try the new version
also.)
Now I use signal emitted when the channel is closed but then the info
popup is displayed also when we close the document.

>> Or maybe I could work on 'Live updated presence indicators in calc'
>
> This sounds feasible, and could be done in a Calc independent manner.

What do you mean by Calc independent manner ?
I think this was about displaying which cells are the other contact(s)
on, like in google docs.

Sorry, it took me so long to reply,
Thanks,
Matus