Hi,

Sorry, but I didn't understand your question properly :(
Detailed steps would be helpful, please?

It would be also nice to track this problem by creating an entry on http://bugs.freedesktop.org and assign it to yourself. - Just my opinion.

Btw, this is a developer mailing list, assuming you would want to fix the problem using the coding route: core/sd/[1] contains the code for impress - you would want to start to look from there.

Thank you!
Muthu Subramanian

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/sd