Hello Stephan,

Il 10/09/2012 14:01, Stephan Bergmann ha scritto:
Ach, the logic to restart soffice.bin when it exists with the special
exit codes (79, 81, cf. desktop/source7inc/exithelper.hxx) had been
moved from soffice script to oosplash completely; so short-circuiting
oosplash completely won't make you happy.

mmm, hasn't been moved in desktop/source/app ? I see only there reference to exithelper and also i see that splashscreen stuff is supposed not to be done if libreoffice is in headless mode. So i am really puzzled on what oosplash is. I can't see why i have disabled the oosplash build in the first place.

thanks,
riccardo