Hi,

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 03:27:44PM +0200, d.ostrov...@idaia.de wrote:
> Quoting Stephan Bergmann <sberg...@redhat.com>:
> >>On 09/18/2012 12:14 AM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> >I'm not sure such a lo.h combining inclusion of multiple other
> >header files would be a good idea.  With the constant flux across
> >our code base, I think aiming at precise, minimal includes is a
> >better approach, as it helps achieving minimal rebuilds.
> +1 for that.
> Was spending hours (!) yesterday during rebuilds with total ccache
> misses because of recent header changes.

Agree, for the reasons Stephan described to eloquently.

> --disable-cve-tests
> CVE unit tests still prevent me from be able to compile LO on
> windows with activated antivirus. Someone wanted implement it? Who
> was it? Mat M. or me? ;-)

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2012-July/002133.html
go for it.

> --enable-apps-only="base sw"
> if someone is working on one or two apps there is no reason to
> rebuild the whole suite all the time.

I dont think this warrants to clutter the ./configure-script with. _If_ we
implement that, it should be done by having make targets like e.g.
"app.base" "app.sw" along with the default "all". After all thats what targets
are for.

Best,

Bjoern