Hello,

for a RAM upgrade of the physical host, I plan a gerrit downtime for next Monday. Unfortunately, I cannot schedule that exactly, since it also depends on when our ISP has time.

I plan to do a clean shutdown of gerrit, then order the upgrade with our ISP, and expect a downtime of 1-3 hours.

Such long downtimes are usually not desirable. ;-) However, is Monday a specifically bad time for doing so? Scheduling to the weekend won't work because of our ISP's working times.

If you do *not* want me to do the upgrade on Monday, or if you have specific time wishes (between 9 and 1500 UTC) please let me know, keeping me in Cc, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108