Hi,

I am attaching the 2 files. this is a port of Scalc.java to C++ using new
bootstrap.
The code is using UNO bootstrap mentioned in
examples/DevelopersGuide/Components/CppComponents.
It borrows from profUNO/SimpleBootstrap_cpp and examples/java/Scalc.java.
It can be dropped into the dir examples/cpp/ScalcBT and build similar to
DocumentLoader (makefile is similar).
1. ScalcBT.cxx is a C++ program that bootstraps scalc and writes some data to
it.
2. Makefile supports "make ALL" and prints the program to run it.

I'd appreciate if someone reviews it and incorporates it as part of dist
examples. These are all new files. No existing files were changed.
Thanks
Neeraj