Also, are there any guidelines which words are accepted in the dictionary?

Thanks
Samuel

Am 03.01.2013 22:30, schrieb Bjoern Jacke:
On 2013-01-03 at 17:30 +0100 Samuel Mehrbrodt sent off:
If there are no objections from the plugin authors, I'll create a
patch against the dictionaries file.
please jsut send me the list of words. Patching dictionaries doesn't make much
sense for getting that upstream. The dictionary is a "compiled" version of the
dictionaries of igerman98.

Cheers
Björn