On 01/09/2013 05:31 PM, Rai, Neeraj wrote:
Not sure if this is related to any restructuring you guys are planning, but as
of this moment, the wiki I used is down.
http://wiki.openoffice.org
This may be legacy and the info may belong elsewhere, or maybe Oracle owns it
and finally decided to take openoffice closed source:-)

The openoffice.org domain is run for quite a while now by the Apache OpenOffice project. We at LibreOffice occasionally still link to information there from the common OpenOffice.org ancestor times, but have no control over it.

Stephan