Q1. When I try to use the xContext = cppu::bootstrap() in a calc extension, app
terminate with throwing an exception :
        cppu::BootstrapException
     It works well in standalone exec. What is the correct way to get a handle
to spreadsheet in extension code.

Q2. I came across an example extension code that registers 4 methods. One of
the methods takes sequence of sequence
        and returns a sequence of sequence after adding 4 to it.
      When I call this example by hitting <F2> (insert function) and choosing
that funcname, and giving it a range of cell, the cell is populated with the
value of 1st  cell + 4
     How can I update multiple cells using a custom written function.

Thanks
Neeraj