On 01/15/2013 01:39 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

I don't see any need to reset those to the default account.  IMO that
would only create unnecessary noise for no gain.  And I don't think it's
appropriate to ask the assignee to endure that double pain (of going
through those bugs that someone else has assigned to him or her).

Actually you can just take all my bugs (the ones that are assigned to me) and re-assign them back to the default. I'm only work on one at the moment, and it's easier for me to just change the one I'm working on.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc