Hi, my name is Antonio Garcia III. I am organizing Flourish, an Open Source
software conference at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

I am contacting this list because I would love to see someone from the
LibreOffice marketing collaborative speak about LibreOffice's virtues and
usefulness to diverse audience.

Flourish is a two-­day conference reflecting on the impact of
Free/Libre/Open­ Source Software (FLOSS) in the worlds of business,
politics, education, and daily life. A presence such as yours, the CTO of
Dreamworks, would honor us.

For more information, please contact me at antoniogarcia...@gmail.com, or
you can call me at 773.336.2259. Also, you can visit our website at
www.flourishconf.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

--
Antonio Garcia
312.715.4865