On 02/28/2013 04:16 AM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Mon, 2012-10-15 at 11:20 -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
This is one of our oldest unconfirmed bugs (2 years!). I think we need
developer input on it as it's not clear if the user's point has any
real impact on the project. Can one of you check it out and let me
know if we can close it or move it forward as a confirmed "bug" (seems
more like enhancement though)
Meh, lets give up on it, closed/wontfix. Presumably converting from
double to float just at the point of insertion into opengl gains
nothing, and e.g. reworking B2DTuple and friends to floats seems
impracticable.

C.

Excellent, now time to start pushing the next oldest bug ;)

Best,
Joel