On 09/11/2013 04:53 PM, James Michael DuPont wrote:
I have that, so I guess this is separate doxygen invocation. I will look
into it. Do you happen to know where it is configured/invoked from? I
would like to add in some additional doxygen flags and regenerate.

The doxygen input files are odk/docs/cpp/Doxyfile and odk/docs/idl/Doxyfile, resp. Some "%" markers in there get replaced with actual values via sed in odk/CustomTarget_doxygen.mk. "make odk.clean && make odk" triggers rebuilding the doxygen documentation. The HTML output can afterwards be found under workdir/*/CustomTarget/odk/docs/.

Stephan