On 30/09/13 5:23 PM, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
That is the OpenGL slide *transition* code, not related to display of slideshow in general. (And it is unclear to me at least whether we even use it on the Mac, despite there being a "mac" folder there in the source.) --tml

The opengl slide transitions work (on the current 4.1 build of libre) on osx and whilst your right I just want the standard display of the slides (preferable as a GPU resource - ie a texture/FBO) this seemed like an easy way to get them. Hopefully there is a better way though? as the slideshow transitions run really poorly on my 2010 mbp and I'd also need access to movie frames which seem to get disabled during transitions