Le 01/10/2013 09:08, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :

Hi Stephan,

The solver/*/bin directory contains (external) .oxt files that are put
there via extras/Package_extensions.mk.  Again, their content should
rather be unzipped into sub-directories of the instdir share/extensions
directory now (and scp2 adapted accordingly).

Seems to me that as an amateur builder of master on a near daily basis with as many extensions as actually seem to work, it is easier for me to continue using :

make dev-install -o build

At least that, for the time being, still continues to register the extensions properly.

Alex